banner

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Courtney’s Story and Journey to Success with SBC

Courtney’s Story



I joined this company March of last year. I didn't even want to sell the product, I was just trying to lose weight. At 5 foot tall I weighed 308 pounds, and truly felt helpless. I was struggling financially. The girl that talked me into buying it ended up talking me into selling it. She told me if I sold one or two bottles a month, it would at least pay for my AutoShip. She said I'd be behind a computer screen, so no one would see how much I weighed. Well, I decided to do it. The thing is, when I decide to do it something, I never half ass it. It's all or nothing for me. So I went to an Sbc event in Dallas Texas just a couple weeks after I started. I remember that day so clear. It was pouring down rain and I left my other job early to go to this event. I didn't even have the money to go and my dad was making fun of me for going. He kept asking my mom what kind of scam I was getting myself into. Why would I leave my regular job early when I was struggling financially to go to this event?


The second I walked into that hotel and met the people of Skinny body care, I knew I was at home. I never in my entire life expected to feel the love from people like I did with this company. So genuine and real. I met people that told me their stories about struggling, and I realized, if they could do it why can't I?
I left that event on fire. I had no doubt that I was going to be a success in this company. I just need time to get going. I went home that night and began to post. I would work my regular job during the day and come home and work skinny body care at night.


At the time, I was just getting a few hours of sleep a night. I was determined to prove my daddy wrong. Lol. From the very start I was making between $50 and $100 a week.
My mom then decided to join the company. It was about two weeks after I joined. She told my dad she was doing it to support me. I found something to help me lose weight, and she wanted to be there supporting me.


So I kept working the business for a good six weeks. During that time period, my financial troubles got worse. I was struggling so bad as a single mom that I was facing eviction for the fourth time.
My son was a senior in high school and was having to donate plasma for gas and lunch money for school. I felt like a failure, but I kept telling myself it's only temporary.


Instead of getting evicted, I decided to sell all my furniture. I thought if I could at least come up with a little money to give my landlord, he would let me stay. As long as I had the money to pay my Internet, then I could keep working Sbc.


I pawned our TVs and I put an ad on craigslist and sold my couch and kitchen table. I can still picture the people coming in and hauling my stuff off that day. My son kept asking if we were going to be okay. I told him we had beds to sleep in and a roof over our heads and food in the refrigerator, he didn't need to worry.
He left for school and I got on my knees and prayed. I gave my worries to God and told him I trusted him just lead me the way. When I got up from the prayer, I truly felt different. Two days later my business exploded.
When I say exploded, it's truly no joke. One week later my $50 Sbc paycheck was $1300.


The next week it was $6000
I ended up making close to $350,000 last year.
No experience. I just believed in myself.
Thing is, I would probably do all of this for free. My reward is finding my passion. I'm able to help so many thousands of people on a daily basis. I have met the greatest people in my entire life in this company. I've met people that will be my friends for life. People that are closer than a sibling.
A few weeks after I exploded in this company, my son and I were shopping.
We were just out getting the basic necessities laundry soap, etc.


Out of nowhere he just started hugging me and crying. He said, mom it feels so great to buy the things that we need and not have to be worried if we are going to have enough money to pay the bills. Thank you for never giving up.
By the way, that house almost got evicted out of, I paid cash for this year. It was the best feeling in this entire world. So, I ask, if I can do this, why can't you?

Her story was so touching to me and hit home on something's from my past. This is true motivation that anyone can be successful online and sometimes you have to lose almost everything before it happens.


Take the SBC Tour Today: http://winwithkrystal.DiscoverSBC.com

No comments:

Post a Comment