banner

Monday, July 28, 2014

OFFICAL 3 WEEK UPDATE WITH SKINNY BODY CARE

This is my official three week update with Skinny Body Care!

I am down 2 inches in my stomach and down 14lbs! Thats just 3 weeks yippie!!

I am so happy with that,  I have been overweight since a teenager and always struggled with my weight its very exciting to finally find something that I can see results with.

I have been combining low carb recipes too from our SBC recipe share group.

I am 26 years old a mom of 3 beautiful girls, 7 months, 3 years old and 4 years old so I am always busy busy busy around the house but with working at home I have gained a lot of weight recently that I am not proud of.   I am on a mission to lose 100lbs total with Skinny Fiber!

Take the Journey with me!
http://winwithkrystal.SBCSpecial.com



1 comment: